Terms & Conditions:
Please read the
constitute a legally binding agreement between you and PR Rental Solutions Pvt
Ltd ( hereinafter referred to as "PayRentz")·
- The rental contract is for a minimum period of 3 months or as mutually agreed. ·
- Two weeks notice to be provided
to terminate the contract or return the products. Rent to be paid on or before
7th of every month. ·
- Late payment charges of Rs. 10
per day per product applicable in case of delayed payment. ·
- Security Deposit cannot be
adjusted for rental dues.
- Refund of security deposit will be made within 3
working days from the date of return of products and satisfactory completion of
contract closure formalities including quality clearance from our QC team. ·
- In case rent remains
overdue/unpaid for 15 days from the due date, then the rental contract
automatically stands terminated without requirement of further notice. In such
a case, the client would make necessary arrangements to return the product and
allow PayRentz to take possession of the products given on rent. ·
- In case the applicant is
moving out of the premises, then he/she
to handover the products or complete name transfer formalities before leaving
the premises. ·
- Charges applicable at actuals
for any customised delivery/ installation. ·
- Do not engage a third party for
any repair /service of the product. ·
- Cost of spares, if any, during
repair/service will be charged at actuals. ·
- Any physical damage /
mishandling of the product is the sole responsibility of the applicant. ·
- Products rented from PayRentz
are meant only for legal and single household residential purposes. ·
- PayRentz is the legal owner of the products provided on rent and retains title and ownership of such products. The applicant is provided only with the right to use the product on a temporary basis till the subsistence of the rental contract.
- PayRentz reserves the right, at
its discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms at
any time by posting the amended Terms in the website.
- In case, the products rented from PayRentz are returned by the client before the end of committed rental period, then the amount chargeable would be, the rent that would have been other wise charged for the period of usage.
For Example:- Rent amount is Rs. 500 per month for 12 months and Rs 600 for 6 months. Assuming initial commitment provided by client is 12 months, hence Rs 500 per month will be charged as rent. Now, if the client chooses to return after 6 months, then amount payable by the client would be Rs. Rs.3,600 ( Rs 600*6) and not Rs.3000 (Rs 500*6). Such additional amount would be additionally payable by the client or will be adjusted in the deposit amount paid.
I hereby certify that all the details provided by me
in my application form are true and correct in all respects. PayRentz is
authorised to verify this directly or through any third party. I understand
that the decision to extend any rental solution by PayRentz will be dependent on the information provided in the application. I have read the terms and conditions above
and agree to abide by terms of PayRentz (www.payrentz.com) which may be in force from time to time
during the course of the contract.